GHRP-6 is a peptide stimulator producing the body's own growth hormone. Similar in its effect to GHRP-2, the difference is only that GHRP-2 is more powerful (about 30%), but GHRP-6 less increases the concentration of prolactin and cortisol. And another important difference between GHRP-6 and its "neighbors" is the emergence of a very strong sense of hunger (GHRP-6 acts similarly to the ghrelin hormone). These peptides can be applied together, the resulting effect will be greater than the sum of the effects of GHRP-2 + GHRP-6, this is called the synergistic effect.
Prolactin is a peptide hormone that stimulates the development of the mammary glands (gino);
Cortisol - the main hormone that destroys proteins, promotes the accumulation of fat in the body and increases blood glucose levels;
Ghrelin, the hormone of hunger, causes a person to feel hungry.
The action of GHRP-6 similar to GHRP-2 and its functions are explained in essence by functions of growth hormone.
- increase in power indicators;
- muscle growth;
- increased appetite;
- fat burning;
- improvement of the musculature relief;
- increased appetite;
- strengthening immunity;
- rejuvenating effect (improving the properties of the skin, hair);
- strengthening of bones;
- protection of the liver;
- anti-inflammatory actions.
Dosage and Administration
is applied in a dosage of 1-2 mcg per 1 kg of body weight, 2-3 times a day. (an average of 100-200 μg 3 times a day);
the injection of the drug should be carried out on an empty stomach - at least 2 hours after the previous meal and not less than an hour before the next. It is desirable that in the food taken before the injection, there were few fats and carbohydrates;
for the prevention of age-related changes (40+), one injection is sufficient once a day;
the average course of GHRP-6 in solo lasts 1-2 months, followed by 1-2 weeks of rest, to prevent excessive exhaustion of the pituitary gland;
it is advisable to combine this preparation with GHRP-2, CJC-1295, CJC-1295 (DAC), Ipamorelin, as the effect of such combination will not just double, but triple the result (synergistic effect).
To achieve better efficacy and benefits from taking GHRP-6, it is recommended to combine it with other growth hormone stimulants or anabolic steroids.
- CJC 1295 + GHRP-6 or CRF (1-29) + GHRP-2 is an excellent ligament. The use of these peptides together enhances the effect of both several times. This bundle has proved itself well and fixed in the practical application of many athletes;
- GHRP-2 + GHRP-6 synergistic effect is achieved together;
- Insulin + GHRP-6 - increases the effectiveness of the course by 30-40%;
- Arginine + GHRP-6 - increases the efficacy of application by 10-20%;
- Glutamine + GHRP-6;
- GABA + GHRP-6.
Preparation of injection solution
It is necessary to cool the bottle to room temperature, then to enter the necessary volume of water for injections (which should flow down the wall of the bottle) and stir with smooth rotating movements (do not shake) or let stand in the refrigerator. The solution is fairly stable. Moreover, the stability in this case does not depend on the type of solvent (bacteriostatic water or water for injection).
GHRP-6 (5 mg = 5000 μg);
We use 1 ml syringes having exactly 100 divisions, in them one division is 0.01 ml.
Use sterile water for injection, add 3 ml of water to the bottle with GHRP-6, before rubbing alcohol with a rubber cap on the vial. For an insulin syringe for 100 divisions in one division, 16 μg of GHRP-6 will be obtained. Or add 2 ml of water for injection, then 1 division (1 ED) = 25 mg. It is very important to observe sterility during injections and during the preparation of the solution, because when bacteria enter, they will simply eat the peptide.
Practical tips for using peptides
- use an insulin syringe for 100 insulin units U100;
- Do not confuse insulin units with fissions;
- clearly follow the dosage and recommendations of this article;
- increase the amount of proteins in the daily diet to 3 grams per 1 kg of weight;
- keep a diary of injections, that would not forget what and when to stab;
- do the injections in the same sequence. (that would not mix up the drugs and do not stab 2 times the same thing);
- in the abdomen there are places where the injection is painless and opposite;
- try to avoid injections into blood vessels;
- after injection, the syringe should not be pulled out for 5-10 seconds, in order to avoid leakage of the drug;
- inject with clean hands;
- rub alcohol with the neck of the ampoule with the peptide before use;
- rub alcohol with the injection site (can be neglected, since the risk of infection is too small if you use insulin syringes);
- Do not touch the needle with non-sterile surfaces;
- Avoid ingress of air into the syringe;
- The syringe is used only once (in order to save, you can take a daily dose of 1 drug in a separate syringe).