Amino acids for athletes
Amino acids, what are they for? Amino acids are chemical compounds that participate in a huge number of processes occurring in the body: they form protein compounds, are the building material for muscles, etc. They are actively used by athletes in the UK in bodybuilding. Contained in numerous sports supplements.
Amino acids are the "rules of the ball" in the human body. They affect the mood, improve mental capacity, normalizes mental state and restore the body's tissues, and even responsible for sexual activity. Part of amino acids is the formation of enzymes, which are necessary for the absorption and digestion of protein.
The use of amino acids athletes-athletes so popular because they are - an important component of the human body. Even in the excessive use of them is not a side effect. It is possible only in case if you eat low-quality products, purchased from unverified suppliers.
Adult organism contains the twenty protein amino acids, 11 of which are replaceable, (organism itself can play), and 9 - indispensable (approximately 40-43% of which occur in BCCA amino acids). This means they must be regularly consume from food or supplements.
Amino acids for muscle growth
The most popular amino acids in the sports world are:
BCAA's group - leucine, valine, isoleucine. These three amino acids have a major effect on the development, rehabilitation and maintenance of muscle tone.
- Leucine is an energy source that allows you to renew the process of training, the recovery of muscles, bones, skin, so it is often prescribed to patients in the postoperative period. Leucine is essential for proper muscle building and development, it prevents the destruction of protein compounds.
- Isoleucine is involved in the processes occurring in the cells of the body, it gives energy to the muscles and protects muscles during exercise and diet prolongs physical and mental endurance. Its reduction leads to a decrease in muscle mass volume, fatigue, lowering blood sugar level. A person can experience anxiety, fear.
- Valine. Amino acid, which is one of the main participation in the synthesis and tissue growth. Valine is often used after a workout, as contributes to muscle recovery. It also increases the activity, stamina, improves coordination.
- Taurine. Found in large quantities in the muscle fibers. Reducing its level of negative impact on human health. Taurine has a beneficial effect on protein synthesis, strengthens the nervous system, improves heart function, lowers cholesterol and blood sugar, improves eyesight, and has many other positive effects. The effect of accelerated muscle growth during chronic administration of taurine is not observed, it is more acts as a stimulator of muscle, keeping them in good shape.
- Arginine. Involved in the processes of transport of nutrients and oxygen, it accelerates the growth of muscles, promotes fat burning, whereby the shape becomes more slender, improves circulation, uplifting, stimulates the immune system serves as a donor carrier and nitrogen. It is very important for men, since sperm is 80% because of this building material. After thirty years of production of the amino acid is reduced, so you need to replenish its level.
- Glutamine. The most abundant amino acid in the human body. Stimulates protein metabolism, supports the immune system in the desired state, participates in the process of restoring the muscle tissue is a source of energy.
- Histidine. Amino acids needed for tissue repair and growth. Because it is synthesized carnosine, which is a powerful antioxidant muscle, which prevents damage to the muscles and anemia. For this reason, histidine sometimes used by bodybuilders.
Amino acids for weight loss
Not all amino acids affect the development of muscle groups. There are a number of amino acids, which prevent a decrease in appetite level and are struggling with excess fat. These include:
- Carnitine. Effectively treats excessive body fat with a minimum of side effects, gives energy for prolonged exercise, outputs the accumulation of harmful organism. The main supplier - dairy and meat products. Such an effect in losing weight is possible because the amino acid is simply prevents fat gain. Plus, it helps to avoid the intake of heart attacks.
- Phenylalanine. Amino acid helps reduce appetite, increases efficiency, improves mood, activates the metabolism. It is part of the fat burners.
- Lysine. This amino acid inhibits irritability, which appears many times in the diet, helps to normalize food intake, increases immunity.
- Arginine. Very effective amino acid for weight loss. According to the research of its regular and correct use of results in fat loss by 60 percent.
Classification of amino acids in the UK
According to the classification of amino acids are replaceable, irreplaceable and partially interchangeable. Essential amino acids the body can produce on their own, but the essential demand of entering the body from the outside. Man fills their stock through food and various supplements. To partially fungible are arginine and histidine. For the normal functioning of all body systems, we need the whole set of twenty amino acids units.
And amino acids are different:
1. The position of the amino group: alpha, beta, gamma and so on. The most important are the alpha-amino acids, as are the building blocks of proteins and peptides
2. At the level of occurrence in proteins
Amino acids for athletes in pharmacy
Buy amino acids at the pharmacy can be in different forms: in the form of tablets, powder, capsules, powder or solution, or simply as a liquid. Another thing that is very rare they can be found there, sometimes they can be difficult to find.
The disadvantage is a higher price, compared to powder counterparts, as well as increased demands on the storage of amino acids. Very common are amino acid complexes containing both a nonessential and essential amino carboxylic acids and BCAA.
So, the following amino acids can be purchased at some pharmacies:
- L-arginine (vazoton). It is available in capsules, tablets, comprising biologically active additives and other vitamin complexes. Before starting the application is recommended to consult a specialist. The cost, depending on the dosage ranges from fifty to five hundred rubles.
- BCAA complexes. Sold in the form of capsules or tablets, packed in a glass container.
- Taurine, available as tablets, capsules or powder. Contained in the composition of many drugs, such as dibikor, peptamen et al.
- L-glutamine. Because it is the most abundant amino acid in the human body, it can not be sold in pharmacies. Product form - capsules, tablets.
- Histidine. Sold in capsules. The solution is administered intramuscularly.
- Amino acids and amino acid complexes sold in sports nutrition stores, where they can be purchased without any problems. Try not to buy drugs from online stores, a high risk of counterfeiting.
How to take amino acids?
For inflating the muscles the amino acids most often used as a part of energy drinks, it is taken for sugar, plain water and amino acids themselves. All of this is dissolved, stir and drink. The use of a liquid form as quickly as possible leads to assimilation. The most optimal time for the reception - after training, and before her, and during it. In liquid form is used during training and before and after - the rest. You can take amino acids and immediately after waking up, to prevent the process of catabolism.
How to take for weight loss?
Process reception amino acids with weight loss no different. Everything is done exactly as described above. For faster results, you can take them between meals.
Whatever the use of amino acids - weight loss or muscle gain, their dosage should be 5-9 grams. During the day it is enough to make it two or three times. When buying amino pay attention to serving size and the number of grams.
The duration of the
Amino acids can be taken as long as you want. They are - a natural part of the body in large amounts found in foods, combined with all types of sports nutrition. Bodybuilders prefer to use them with anabolic complexes, creatine or protein.
Which foods contain amino acids?
Food - supplier of natural amino acids, always being in the public domain, and are the main ones:
- Chicken fillet
- turkey breast
- Low-fat cottage cheese
- Atlantic herring
- Beans and other legumes
- Oat and rice porridge
- Rabbit meat
The number of milligrams of different amino acids in different products varies from fifty to two thousand.
Many athletes take amino acids not only to accelerate muscle growth and fast recovery of muscle tissue after a hard grueling workouts. They - an indispensable element of our body.
Amino acids enhance brain activity, relieve stress, lead nerves in order reduce cholesterol. Their disadvantage facing depletion of the body, in violation of the skin nutrition, poor appetite.
Therefore, any and all amino acids will be useful and will not be harmed.